Anglia Law School
Reasons to study with Anglia Law School
- Our LLB (Hons) Law ranked No.1 in the UK for Student Satisfaction in the Sunday Times University Guide 2015.
- In the most recent National Student Survey (2014), our LLB (Hons) Law achieved 95% for overall student satisfaction.
- As an undergraduate student, you'll graduate with two awards: an LLB (Hons) and a Higher Diploma in Paralegal Practice.
- Our Legal Practice Course was the first to be awarded Grade 1 Skillsmark accreditation.
- You'll have access to an excellent Employability Service that provides a comprehensive package of support specifically for law students.
- Cambridge-based LLMs in International Business Law and International Commercial Law that attract students from all over the world.
- You'll benefit from close links with legal practitioners and other regional professionals through our mentoring scheme, which takes on around 50 students each year, as well as our many industry talks and careers events.
- We have a national record of six wins in the National Client Interviewing Competition (sponsored by the Law Society).
- You'll have the chance to spend one Semester studying at one of our EU Partner Institutions in Italy and Sweden.
- Our students have had notable success in winning places on the City Solicitors' Educational Trust (CSET) Summer Schools.
- We have an ongoing partnership with the local Citizens Advice Bureau, which allows some of our students to train as advisors.
- Our Law research was awarded world-leading status in the Research Excellence Framework 2014.
Please use the menu to the left to navigate our website. Enjoy your visit!